Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Goodbye America, Hola Honduras

As of now, I am sitting in the Ft. Lauderdale Airport terrified out of my mind and already missing home.  Just got off the phone with my parents and they are already having to encourage me and remind me as to why I am doing this.  I haven't lived at home (permanently) since I was 18, so this should be easy, right?  Words are few but emotions are many (thanks Pastor Jay).  Thank you for all of your constant encouragement and prayers.  If you don't mind, I ask that you keep praying...this is a lot to take in.

See you in Honduras,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and proud of you! You are going to do great things. I got your note yesterday, and I'm sorry I missed your call!! I was at school, but I would have answered if I'd seen it was you calling. Praying for you and can't wait to hear how things are going!

    Whitney :)

    ReplyDelete