Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words

My time in pictures...so far!!  Enjoy!!

Mr. Manuel (talks with the sweetest little lisp)
Flag Day Celebration

Aura playing a really funny part in the skit


Kimmy

Berta

Hector, aka the soon-to-be heartbreaker

My 6th graders

The famous Honduran beans

Learning to make corn tortillas



Viky and Valentina


Genesis


Bon Voyage 
(sorry the pictures are so late)

















Classroom











House/Bedroom















View from my porch



Pastor Pete and Mama Ty's house

Kitchen/living room



Our house




I hope you have enjoyed the pictures!  I will try and do better with updating.  As you can see, the children are beautiful and I so blessed to be their teacher.  I also want to say THANK YOU, again, to my friends, family, and everyone who is supporting me during my time in Honduras.  You are just as much a part of this as I am.  I couldn't do it without you!!

If you are facebook, feel free to "friend" me.  I have a few more pictures on there.

I will leave you with a few videos...enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment